Dilemma
While beginning a new version of my website today, I noticed that my blogging has been, well, lets say that I am not fully utilizing my potential for communication with my blogs! To put it mildly... maybe mildly is a mild term for that!?
In my most creative times, it seems that I am awake, between the hours of 1 AM and 5 AM after a short nap, that is supposed to be rem sleep. I would probably do well to get up at those times and jot a few paragraphs in the blog, or maybe even write the fictional novel that I have always dreamed of doing. But, alas, those extra winks of sleep seem to be more important when those wee hours are present in the conscious state that I find myself in.
So... today... I re-invest myself in the knowledge and in the process of blogging for me and the couple others that actually have seen one of my blogs.
Most often I am writing about a trivial or meaningful happening in my life or in my career of Real Estate Marketing. This week and the last couple weeks have been devoted to trying to figure out exactly how I can assist my purchasers and sellers, which ever it may be, in finding a way to get to the final "table" to sign documents so that each of the other persons invested in the transactions can get their lives restored.
The dilemma is not only about whether to blog or not, or maybe to sleep or not, but it is also about how our federal government has placed guidelines that are supposed to protect the lives of sellers and purchasers, (especially the purchasers) and make it more and more demanding to get a home "closed" with the terms of the contract and the best interest of the contract of sale performed.
Communications has always been the key to success in any plan of effort. With our current status of "protection" the Mortgage company cannot contact the appraiser, who is basically doing the appraisal for the mortgage company to protect their best interest in the loan. When the appraisal is finally done, we get to play cat and mouse with the closing attorney... trying to get information about the closing disclosure so that the "AGENT" who has a fiduciary responsibility to the Seller/Buyer can determine if the Buyer/Seller's interest in the closing disclosure is correct.
But alas, the closing attorney can not communicate this information. The mortgage company will not share this information either. So, the buyer must receive his disclosure being relatively blind about what the disclosure even says, and has to accept it or deny it. Once he opens the disclosure, then it is official...
There are always ways to make things right in a situation... but it is much harder to do so without communication. To get it fixed, we have to wait three more days to close, but alas, the penalty of trying to get it "Right."
I think we need to get more regulations... that would definitely be an answer! NOT!
Done raving... I think I will take a nap now!
Thanks to you guys for indulging!
Pitt


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home